Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SkyFall trailer

SkyFall trailer

Today, the first SkyFall teaser trailer has been released: http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/ne...teaser-trailer

Post your thoughts about this first look at SkyFall here.

Saw it on BBC Breakfast and its just what i was hoping for, dark gritty and mysterious. Loved the whole evaluation word game sequence and there's a shot that looks like Bond jogging in Hyde Park. Does this suggest that he has been out of action for a while?? Very interesting teaser.
    Turhan Fenik

I was also wondering about the jogging part!

Trailer looks visually stunning!

Iv identified the jogging location as Regents park, if you look carefully you can see the BT tower in the background, time to go for a run i think!
    Turhan Fenik

This seems very much unlike CR and QoS. I'm curious to see more.

Does this suggest that he has been out of action for a while??
    Yeah I think so. It would also explain his beard in some sequences....
    Last edited by Aston; May 21st, 2012 at 04:02 PM.

It does seem like a more introspective Bond, something we witnessed a good deal of in CR. Good character development, and I wouldn’t expect anything less from Sam Mendes, Road to Perdition is one of my favorite movies. looking forward to it.

Regards,
    Marcos

Definitely seems to bee a romance between Bond and Eve with the shaving scene. Cant wait to see how this develops when Severine is thrown in the mix.
    Turhan Fenik

I think that maybe Bond has been inprisoned for a while and he has just been released by ransom or some other reason and he is being evaluated to see if he has be compromised which would suggest the word association and the firing range and the jogging. the firing range and jogging so that Bond can be fit and capable to do his job again.
    Bond: Well, since "double-0's" have a short life expectancy, your mistake will be short-lived

Good point, Marc, could be. And what about this: in one of the last shots, you can Bond strangling another guy under water: those two look a LOT like eachother. I can't even tell who is Bond. Maybe a 'double' of Bond? If that is so, then maybe some of the shots of Bond (the ones where he is half in the shadow, or has a bit of a beard) might not even be Bond himself! This is a little far fetched, to have an exact double of Bond, but hey, you never know!