Pretty Green fishtail parka
Q (Ben Whishaw) wears a coffee-brown Pretty Green faux-fur trim hooded fishtail parka in the movie SkyFall (2012). The jacket can be spotted when Q meets James Bond in The National Gallery, London.
The long jacket features:
- Hood with detachable faux-fur trim (the fur has been taken off in the film), buckle and drawstring adjustment
- Drawstring adjustment on the outside waist and hem
- Press-stud cuff adjustment
- Full-length zip enclosure (logo embossed zipper) with concealed press-stud fastenings front, and logo embossed buttons at the neck
- Two hip flap pockets with press-stud fastening and a concealed inner pocket
- Fully lined with logo embossed quilted lining
- Press-stud detail above vent at the reverse
Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 51% Polyester, 49% Viscose, Padding: 100% Polyester, Fur Pile: 100% Acrylic, Back: 100% Polyester.
The fur appears to have been removed in the film.
This parka was from the Autumn/Winter 2011 collection and is no longer available.
Price in 2011: £255
The only similar Pretty Green parka currently available is the Black Twill Hooded Parka.
About Pretty Green
Pretty Green is a british clothing label founded and designed by former Oasis member Liam Gallagher. Visit the Pretty Green website