Canada Goose Como Parka
In the 2015 film SPECTRE, Q (Ben Whishaw) wears a Canada Goose Como Parka.
The jacket can first be spotted hanging on the wall of the underground Q workshop when Bond visits Q. Later Q wears the coat when he goes to Austria and meets Bond at the Höffler Klinik and in the following cable car scene.
The color of the jacket is brown, with a light fur hood.
Other features of the jacket:
- 675 fill power white goose down
- Shell: 100% virgin wool with Loro Piana Storm System® finish
- Lining: Nylon plain weave treated with a WR finish
- Removable fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with vertical adjuster buckle
- Two-way zipper closure with storm flaps
- Two hand warmer pockets with fleece lining and one interior security pocket
- Heavy-duty recessed rib-knit cuffs and waistband
In an interview from Kleine Zeitung on location during the filming of the scenes in Austria, Q wears the parka, see screenshots on the left or watch the video here.
The jacket seems to be rare, and impossible to find online.
Q wears the Canada Goose Parka with a striped Missoni sweater, an unidentified winter hat, Clarks Rise GTX boots and he wears his signature Univo U5 eyeglasses, and he carries a Barbour x Land Rover Briefcase.
Canada Goose provided several jackets for some of the other stars to wear: Daniel Craig was spotted wearing Canada Goose jackets between shoots (see here) and both Dave Bautista and Daniel Craig wore Canada Goose during the Austria photocall (see here).
In the same film, in London scenes, Q also wears a Billy Reid Astor Coat.