MI6 Confidential #33: SPECTRE
MI6 Confidential, the full-colour 007 fan magazine celebrating the world of James Bond, returns with its 33rd issue, this time mostly dedicated to SPECTRE.
The team returning from SkyFall knew that the 24th adventure had to be bigger and better than its predecessor. Mendes attracted talent in the form of leading actors Christoph Waltz and Léa Seydoux, he brought on up and coming cinematographer Hoyte van Hoytema and took Bond on an eight month whirlwind tour that included location work on three continents. This issue celebrates the bombastic SPECTRE with a full account of the location work, as well as catching up with Daniel Craig, his co-stars, and Bond producers Broccoli and Wilson. Just be sure to watch the film before you dive in...
In this issue:
- No Small Part - Daniel Craig on his commitment to the 007 role
- Around The World With SPECTRE - The globetrotting location shoot for Bond 24
- Challenging Archetypes - Christoph Waltz dissects the iconic characters of the franchise
- A Great Relationship - Broccoli & Wilson praise their team for the success of SPECTRE
- Riding Into The Sunset - Léa Seydoux plays coy about her character's influence on Bond
- A Look And A Grin - Dave Bautista credits Mendes & Craig for the success of his strongman
- The Feminine Mystique - Monica Bellucci reflects on the enduring legacy of Bond women
- The Bond Connection - Making Steven Spielberg’s period thriller Bridge of Spies
Issue #33 is now shipping around the world. To order this issue or pre-order all 2016 issues, visit www.mi6confidential.com.