Omega Seamaster 300M Chronometer 2531.80.00
The Omega Seamaster Professional has been worn by Pierce Brosnan in all of his James Bond movies. He wears the stainless steel full size with blue face, blue bezel on a stainless steel bracelet, models 2531.80.00 Chronometer with automatic movement or the 2541.80.00 with Quartz movement which he wears in GoldenEye (1995).
In the movies Tomorrow Never Dies (1997) The World Is Not Enough (1999) and Die Another Day (2002), James Bond wears to the Omega Seamaster Professional 2531.80.00 Chronometer.
- 300 meter water-resistant
- Date, Chronometer
- Professional Diver
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Blue bezel
- 12-sided unidirectional rotating bezel with polished ring and engraved with graduated scale usable for the calculation of diving time
- Protected screw-down crown
- Helium release valve with screw at 10
- Non slip screw-locked case-back
- Lightly domed glare proofed sapphire crystal
- Blue dial decorated with wave motif
- Stainless steel case and bracelet with deployant security clasp
- Caliber: Omega 1120
- Self-winding chronometer with rhodium-plated finish
- Power reserver: 44 hours
- Men's Large size, approximately 39.3mm.
Original retail price: $1,000.00 - $1,299.00
This watch is now only available on places like eBay or a vintage watch store.
Omega released Limited Series of the Seamaster 300M to celebrate the movie Die Another Day and the 40th anniversary of Bond films in 2002.