MI6 Confidential #26: Unseen Bond
Bond fan magazine MI6 Confidential tracked down an array of 007 paraphernalia that never made it to mainstream media and presents it in an 'unseen' edition to the magazine. Issue 26 of MI6 Confidential features some rarely viewed artwork, along with detailed analysis and history. Touching on all facets of the Bond franchise, from the concepts and backstory to the Licence Revoked marketing campaign, through script drafts unearthed from the Brosnan era and an array of cut scenes and might-have-beens spanning Bond’s 50 years, to the unmade Bond 17 scheduled to star Timothy Dalton.
In this issue:
- Artistic License - A look at the marketing campaign for 'Licence Revoked', including rare art from collector Thomas Nixdorf
- Bond 17 - The backstory & treatment for the un-made 007 film starring Timothy Dalton
- The Next Shot - An exclusive interview with Young Bond author Steve Cole
- From Script To Screen - The Bruce Feirstein draft of 'Tomorrow Never Dies' examined
- Unseen Bond - After 50 years of filmmaking, what gems were left in the cutting-room?
- The Bond Connection - Ian Fleming's 'The Poppy Is Also A Flower'
Issue #26 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com.