007 On The Rocks
'007 On the Rocks: A Guide to the Drinks of James Bond' is a practical easy-to-use guidebook covering the unique world of James Bond libations. It contains every aspect of amateur mixology a Bond enthusiast needs to know.
The book contains:
- More than fifty 007 inspired drink recipes, from Dr. No to Quantum of Solace
- Exclusive champagnes of James Bond chapter
- The drinks of Ian Fleming's short stories
- Special "Q" mixology chapter
- The Author's own creation: the Tiffany Case martini
- Foreword by Bond aficionado David Zaritsky
007 On the Rocks: A Guide to the Drinks of James Bond is based on the extensive firsthand experience of the author, an amateur mixologist with a penchant for James Bond trivia.
007 On the Rocks: A Guide to the Drinks of James Bond is a definite must for all James Bond fan's personal library. See the table of contents and read the first few pages of the guide with the preview feature on Amazon.com.
About the author
Stephan Kurr lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, with his wife, dog and an enviable array of James Bond collectibles. Steve attended the University of California Berkeley and served as a counterintelligence special agent in the US Army. Bond and booze are his passions, and in the case of the latter, a consuming passion.
Hardcover (6.437x9.25): 138 pgs.