December 20th, 2011, 07:39 PM
What Bond locations have you visited?
So what Bond locations have you you visited? Here's my list, though I'm sure I'll forget a few...
- Various locations around London, including Lazenby's photo perch and the 'underground' door from DAD (London, UK)
- Stoke Park Golf Course from Goldfinger (UK)
- Jumped off the Goldeneye Dam (Versazca, Switzerland)
- Piz Gloria
- Lunch at the Eiffel Tower (Jules Verne Restaurant, Paris, France)
- 'Zorin's stable' Chateau Chantilly (just outside Paris)
- Dinner and drinks at the Ocean Club (Bahamas)
- Drinks at the Cafe Martinique (though refurbished since 1965, Bahamas)
- Palmyra (well, just outside, Bahamas)
Last edited by Head of Section; December 20th, 2011 at 07:47 PM.