Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Craig's Personal Style

Quote Originally Posted by David Zaritsky View Post
    What does everyone think about this? Interesting story behind it...
    Very cool!! Now tell us the story lol

I own the coat in the pic from the photo shoot...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Do you mean the same model jacket or do you mean THE jacket?

I own the coat in the pic from the photo shoot...
    Hope I didn't spoil your big reveal with my last post, David, but would you describe the jacket colour as what...? Off white? Cream? Light beige?

It is THE jacket....see the label below...there was a story that accompanied it that there were choices for QoS between the blue and the light beige and ultimately they went with the bluee one...but its the same jacket. David, its a light beige but does photograph in some lighting like off white or cream...like a french vanilla.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Zaritsky; February 20th, 2012 at 08:38 PM.

It is THE jacket....see the label below...there was a story that accompanied it that there were choices for QoS between the blue and the light beige and ultimately they went with the bluee one...but its the same jacket. David, its a light beige but does photograph in some lighting like off white or cream...like a french vanilla.
    Great stuff!! I wont ask how you got it!!

I did own the original Navy one as used in the film but the size was too small (bought online)! Its a cracking jacket!!

Do Tom Ford still make these QoS Harringtons & Cardigans?

Cardigans yes, and they never made the exact correct harrington but they do have "versions" of it...

Wow that's awesome!

David, or anyone else know what cardigan DC is wearing in that photo shoot with the TF Harrington?

There are two more I would also love to know:
    http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/01...f-german-gaze/

and

http://him.uk.msn.com/style/articles...ntid=155879185

I'm betting they are out of my price range. I think he gets a lot of his cardigans from high end stores in England or used to before TF came to the scene.

P.S. I have added Save Khaki to my short list. Soon as I lose another 2 inches off my waist I'll be placing an order with them. Thanks David!

I am just the correspondent, but Simon is the real hero around Save Khaki....I am just spreading the word to the masses.

Just about to order some Scotch & Soda Ralstons - how are the sizing compared to say Sta Prests or Mankind Mercers?? Just wondering if I should go a waist size up. Thinking of picking up the charcoal ones (presume these are the Dragon Grey ones) and the other blue ones he wears