Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Craig's Personal Style

I think there are others that might know, but unfortunately I don't...I have been the benefactor of a great detective...Sherlock Ruzgar.

BTW, I have a Girl with Dragon Tattoo shirt in the For Sale area....

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Hard to tell from those pictures but if its the same as this one then its teh James Perse Long Sleeve Crew:

The colour will be from their fall winter 2010 collection, they change/rotate colours all the time.

Name:  DF-12139_r.jpg
Views: 2042
Size:  81.4 KB

did you get one of these...? $55 isn't bad.

Nike Toki ND Obsidian/Vivid Pink UK10.5 /US11.5 too big for me.

Hey folks, just wanted to let people know that I also have a non-Bond video podcast that is more INSPIRED by but not directly can subscribe to it below and you will be automatically sent a notice when there are new ones published:

Quote Originally Posted by David Zaritsky View Post
    Have these and they are extremely comfortable....
    Anyone know about this jacket? Looks like a great light in between seasons jacket.

Blumenau - Santa Catarina - Brasil

D.C has a tendency to take up the hem of his pants.

P.S: I´m not a native english speaker.

Just for your info, I've had confirmation the "Marine" Save Khaki shirt will be back in stock soon.

I ordered the Charcoal & Petrol colors, which I am awaiting however can someone please confirm the colors DC actually wears in the film? I believe Petrol and Marine however is there another grey variation?

Looking forward to getting my hands on these more "casual" shirts for daily wear with a pair of jeans!

A quick heads up - many New cheap Save Khaki shirts on eBay just popped up from a NY seller! I think they are the same ones as he wears in Dragon / Save Khaki online shop? However the seller is calling the colors light blue etc instead of the official posh name

e.g. I think this might be the Petrol one

He has more shirts in diff colors e.g. a dark Navy and a Blue (possibly the sold out Marine) and has all sizes

Not sure if they are the same (they look it to me) but at that price I picked up some more anyway!!