Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walther PPK Video overview

Walther PPK Video overview

I put this together over the last couple of weeks. Let me know what you guys think!

"I like a man who grins when he fights." - Winston Churchill

Nice video. Hope its the first of many more, lots of good bond guns.

Great job .. i wish all weapons had this kind of specific information in such a easy to digest format. Thanks very much.. I currently own a Ruger P94. I have always toyed with the idea of owning a Walther, but after seeing the video and the ease of operation and cleaning, i am going to give it some more thought. I intend on getting my concealed weapon permit this summer. Thanks again and I echo Wilson's sentiments. I hope this is the first of many.
    Last edited by goldeneye453; April 26th, 2012 at 01:18 AM.

Reposted in HD if anyone is intested

http://youtu.be/hOfenSAk00c
    "I like a man who grins when he fights." - Winston Churchill

Excellent Hollywood quality. I've bookmarked all the you tubes for HSc and PPK and yours the best.

BBBJW

Nice editing and interesting to watch, good job
    Bond: Well, since "double-0's" have a short life expectancy, your mistake will be short-lived

We watched Sword of Gideon the other night - Mossad going after the terrorists that
    masterminded the Munich Olympic massacre. Mossad all carried .22 PPK's. I know they
    are scarce to find in the US so have it in my mind to get a .22 Bersa Thunder or Firestorm.

Anyone own a Bersa, pro or con?
    “After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.”
    William S. Burroughs

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny West View Post
    We watched Sword of Gideon the other night - Mossad going after the terrorists that
    masterminded the Munich Olympic massacre. Mossad all carried .22 PPK's. I know they
    are scarce to find in the US so have it in my mind to get a .22 Bersa Thunder or Firestorm.

Anyone own a Bersa, pro or con?
    Ya a PPK .22 is like gold it seems. I'd love a clone .22 I mean my P22 is a lot of fun t the range!

Live on a sail boat, currently NE Florida
    Great video. The .22 PPK goes for around $2500 if you can find one. You can get a nice early 50s PPK in 7.65 for around $800. Prices will vary of course.

S&W and Walther, to some extent, have split the sheets. However, it appears S&W will continue to manufacturer the PPK in the US for Walther. So much for my plan to acquire a new German made PPK, but to be fair, my S&W PPK functions just fine, so this was more of a collector thing than a performance issue.

http://www.guns.com/walther-arms-inc...sson-9364.html

Reflections in a double bourbon...

It seems the BERSA Thunder .22 is hard to find as well. I called the BX and they found
    one they can order - can't go in till tomorrow so hope it's still available. We'll see - no
    idea on the finish but at this point one can not be fussy.
    “After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.”
    William S. Burroughs