Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: What Bond clothes/gear are you wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lagoona View Post
    Brainstorming-Day at the Agency: James Bond meets Mikael Blomkvist meets Daniel Craig

- Scotch and Soda Ralston Jeans (TGWTDT)
    - Heavy weight knit Cardigan (TGWTDT-like)
    - Grey vest (TGWTDT-like)
    - Nike Classic High/Dark Obsidian (TGWTDT-Premiere and Bond on Set/Skyfall)
    - Omega Seamaster
    - Last but not least: I'm wearing since 2009 Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (QOS, expensive but worth every cent, I get a lot of compliments, not only from women)

I wish all my Bondfriends a nice and relaxing weekend.
    Attachment 930Attachment 931

Nice pic - the Ralston's really do look great with the Nikes! Im going to wear my Nikes today!

I also have the Tobacco Vanille, man that stuff is great but powerful - have to be careful when putting on!!!

Casual Friday - will no doubt end up in the pub after work too!!

Tom Ford Navy Polo
    Diesel Jeans
    Nike Sweet Classic Highs
    Prada Web style belt
    Rolex Submariner

Bit chilly out so will wear my Barracuda slim fit Navy G4

Quote Originally Posted by Welshboy78 View Post
    There is a 4 week wait on my size for the Skyes, however C&J told me there is a price review and 100% likely rise on their shoes next month hence best to pay now. Not sure if this is simply them using the good old sales trick however thought I would tell you! I have been quoted £365 for the Skyes inc VAT however hoping I don't have to pay VAT
    Been quoted a similar figure for the C&J Skyes (and the bit about the wait on delivery!) , and passed on them at that; I didn't feel I'd get sufficient use out of a pair of brogue boots at that price with all the other brogues and boots I have.

Can't see them doubling their price, either. Even if C&J are taking their stuff upmarket, no one will pay £700 plus for a pair, I wouldn't have thought. I have quite a few Lobb pairs and while they are quite a bit more pricey than the Skyes are now, they are not £700 a pair (at least not for the boots, Luffields, and others I have). And I just can't see C&J invading the Lobb price bracket, though I could be wrong...
    Last edited by David Schofield; February 24th, 2012 at 02:28 PM.

Awsome DS! Still looking for a Lang jacket myself if you spy one...

Quote Originally Posted by David Schofield View Post
    Been quoted a similar figure for the C&J Skyes (and the bit about the wait on delivery!) , and passed on them at that; I didn't feel I'd get sufficient use out of a pair of brogue boots at that price with all the other brogues and boots I have.

Can't see them doubling their price, either. Even if C&J are taking their stuff upmarket, no one will pay £700 plus for a pair, I wouldn't have thought. I have quite a few Lobb pairs and while they are quite a bit more pricey than the Skyes are now, they are not £700 a pair (at least not for the boots, Luffields, and others I have). And I just can't see C&J invading the Lobb price bracket, though I could be wrong...
    Sorry I think my wording confused things, I didn't mean a 100% rise, I meant the guy was 100% certain there would be a rise (sorry my bad English however my excuse is I'm Welsh! )

Would love to see pics of you Lobbs!!

PS - just paid for my Skyes - £305 plus £40 shipping!

Congrats Welshboy78...you will live in them! My favorite shoes.

Damn now I'm itching for those damned Pembrokes to come in so I can get a Skye... today... maybe. By the way that Quebec store got back to me. The stock of Ralstons they have is shipped to them last month so they should be 2011 version which is 2 sizes larger if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshboy78 View Post
    Sorry I think my wording confused things, I didn't mean a 100% rise, I meant the guy was 100% certain there would be a rise (sorry my bad English however my excuse is I'm Welsh! )

Would love to see pics of you Lobbs!!

PS - just paid for my Skyes - £305 plus £40 shipping!
    The Lobbs then:

Name:  DSC00318.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  84.4 KBName:  DSC00316.jpg
Views: 875
Size:  86.4 KBName:  DSC00320.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  80.2 KBName:  DSC00321.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  63.6 KBName:  DSC00322.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  84.2 KB

Lobb Romsey's in black calf from CR, and also in brown suede and tobacco suede.
    Lobb Luffield's, also from CR.

Excuse the lousy photography.

Hi, question for Dave Z: would you be able to share your measurements (pants, shirt, sweater, nothing obscene) and the sizes you wear in the different brands? Since you wear a lot of the clothes you discuss in your videos, I'm sure I'm not alone in using you as the "model" for the way certain brands fit. Thanks for the great work!

Be happy to...will take it as a deliverable but in essence...
    40 inch chest
    32 inch waist
    31 inseam
    16 inch neck
    33 sleeve
    For Tom Ford I wear a 48 or 50 EU size
    Scotch jeans I wear 32s with a 32 inseam so I can cuff
    Khaki I wear Medium shirts and 32 waist khakis
    for LEC I wear small sweaters and jackets and small or medium shirts
    size 8.5 EU shoe or 9 USA...depends but I have a wide width.
    7 1/2" wrist

And attached is the evolution due to a little exercise and responsible eating...much better now than when I was a doughy 32 year old!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Zaritsky; February 25th, 2012 at 12:46 AM.