Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: What Bond clothes/gear are you wearing?

Crockett & Jones Dragon shoes??

sorry, the Crockett & Jones shoes that were worn in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...also the ones that Craig wears everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by David Zaritsky View Post
    sorry, the Crockett & Jones shoes that were worn in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...also the ones that Craig wears everywhere.
    The Skye model???

Ive tried to get a pair of these online, C&J advertise them still but none of the online shops seem to have this model or willing to order them in

Yes, Skye model...they are amazin'.....have you called them?

Just had a reply from them, they are checking if they have my size in stock!!

Right after I get settled on my C&J sizing with a pair of Pembroke the very next one is the Skye!

By the way I found this shop in Canada that carries the Scotch and Soda Ralston jeans. I don't know anything about them however other than the fact that it's in Quebec.

http://www.stylexchange.com/ca-en/Pr...82/Detail.aspx

I emailed them to find out which year model those jeans are. They are the very first website I ran into anywhere near Canada that actually stocks Scotch and Soda. Hell for a while Scotch and Soda's own site didn't stock anything online. lol Heck they still don't.

Morning out of the way in the office, rather nice bit-o-lunch and then pick the kids up from school, so working this Craig look:

Name:  daniel-craig-bristol-farms-dream-house-posters-04.jpg
Views: 2068
Size:  83.2 KB

Using:

Same Helmut Lang jacket (thanks DZ and Simon)
    Same grey Scotch and Soda jeans (thanks Simon)
    Same Nike Classics (thanks DZ)
    My own Dunhill belt
    TB Fred Perry blue polo (this time with pale blue laurel leaf; I have the navy shirt with both white and pale blue laurel - I've never been convinced which is correct, despite TB on Blu Ray....)
    CR Planet Ocean with rubber strap

But who needs a fashion consultant with DC around? And with DZ and Simon to help you get hold of the kit, of course.
    Last edited by David Schofield; February 24th, 2012 at 12:10 PM.

Brainstorming-Day at the Agency: James Bond meets Mikael Blomkvist meets Daniel Craig

- Scotch and Soda Ralston Jeans (TGWTDT)
    - Heavy weight knit Cardigan (TGWTDT-like)
    - Grey vest (TGWTDT-like)
    - Nike Classic High/Dark Obsidian (TGWTDT-Premiere and Bond on Set/Skyfall)
    - Omega Seamaster
    - Last but not least: I'm wearing since 2009 Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (QOS, expensive but worth every cent, I get a lot of compliments, not only from women)

I wish all my Bondfriends a nice and relaxing weekend.
    Name:  IMG_1567.jpg
Views: 1537
Size:  95.8 KBName:  IMG_1573.jpg
Views: 1132
Size:  88.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragami View Post
    Right after I get settled on my C&J sizing with a pair of Pembroke the very next one is the Skye!

By the way I found this shop in Canada that carries the Scotch and Soda Ralston jeans. I don't know anything about them however other than the fact that it's in Quebec.

http://www.stylexchange.com/ca-en/Pr...82/Detail.aspx

I emailed them to find out which year model those jeans are. They are the very first website I ran into anywhere near Canada that actually stocks Scotch and Soda. Hell for a while Scotch and Soda's own site didn't stock anything online. lol Heck they still don't.
    There is a 4 week wait on my size for the Skyes, however C&J told me there is a price review and 100% likely rise on their shoes next month hence best to pay now. Not sure if this is simply them using the good old sales trick however thought I would tell you! I have been quoted £365 for the Skyes inc VAT however hoping I don't have to pay VAT

Quote Originally Posted by David Schofield View Post
    Morning out of the way in the office, rather nice bit-o-lunch and then pick the kids up from school, so working this Craig look:

Name:  daniel-craig-bristol-farms-dream-house-posters-04.jpg
Views: 2068
Size:  83.2 KB

Using:

Same Helmut Lang jacket (thanks DZ and Simon)
    Same grey Scotch and Soda jeans (thanks Simon)
    Same Nike Classics (thanks DZ)
    My own Dunhill belt
    TB Fred Perry blue polo (this time with pale blue laurel leaf; I have the navy shirt with both white and pale blue laurel - I've never been convinced which is correct, despite TB on Blu Ray....)
    CR Planet Ocean with rubber strap

But who needs a fashion consultant with DC around? And with DZ and Simon to help you get hold of the kit, of course.
    Great stuff, how you liking the grey Scoth & Sodas?
    Been meaning to pick up the TB Polo!!!!!