Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What Bond clothes/gear are you wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy View Post
    Would it be more fun to guess the brands?

Offscreen I'm wearing a Sunspel black v neck tee and Prada black CR belt.
    Nice look overall, cool colors. Not a fan of the rolled up jeans. One time for a cuff is fine though.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Craig View Post
    Nice look overall, cool colors. Not a fan of the rolled up jeans. One time for a cuff is fine though.
    Scotch and Soda jeans arrive like that, so I assume that's where DC got it from.

The other items are a Save Khaki shirt, Crockett and Jones boots and Mykita Helmut glasses. Oh and POR watch.

Swimsuit photo

Not realy look like D.C
    But at my age, difficult to keep in shape.
    Anyway, Photos taken on my last trip.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy View Post
    Scotch and Soda jeans arrive like that, so I assume that's where DC got it from.

The other items are a Save Khaki shirt, Crockett and Jones boots and Mykita Helmut glasses. Oh and POR watch.
    Great pieces, they do look sharp, I love me some grey, I just prefer the DC single cuff to the roll.

Name:  Tuxedo.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  103.4 KBName:  Tux Jacketless.jpg
Views: 802
Size:  102.2 KB

Okay, so I'm not actually wearing this anywhere today, but these are pictures that I took this evening. I received my Royale Tuxedo that I ordered from Indy Magnoli, and I couldn't wait to try it on. It is better than I had expected. There were many mixed reviews floating around the internet about Indy's work being baggy or ill-measured, and I just want to put anyone considering at ease... It was a fantastic purchase in my opinion. I was a bit generous on the measurements on the length of the pants and the sleeves, because I can always take away, but I can't add on, but I'll get those altered soon. I also have the Thurston braces, a $10 bow-tie from Marshall's, and a simple pair of $70 oxfords that I got off Zappos and shined up. I know it's not all authentic, but I put this together for my wedding with a $1000 budget, and I couldn't be happier!

Quote Originally Posted by M. Weber View Post
    Okay, so I'm not actually wearing this anywhere today, but these are pictures that I took this evening. I received my Royale Tuxedo that I ordered from Indy Magnoli, and I couldn't wait to try it on. It is better than I had expected. There were many mixed reviews floating around the internet about Indy's work being baggy or ill-measured, and I just want to put anyone considering at ease... It was a fantastic purchase in my opinion. I was a bit generous on the measurements on the length of the pants and the sleeves, because I can always take away, but I can't add on, but I'll get those altered soon. I also have the Thurston braces, a $10 bow-tie from Marshall's, and a simple pair of $70 oxfords that I got off Zappos and shined up. I know it's not all authentic, but I put this together for my wedding with a $1000 budget, and I couldn't be happier!
    All hangs together well Mr Weber. These designers know their stuff, and we benefit.

Today I'm wearing a dark blue jersey cotton polo, Levi's 501s in white, brown leather shoes, and a diving watch. A woman actually complemented me this morning at breakfast by saying I looked "very handsome". The Bond style is timeless.

Name:  photobd.jpg
Views: 868
Size:  26.5 KB

You look the part!

Today i am wearing my PO hommage Name:  KS017-0-2.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  65.9 KB
    Looking for Bond-style timekeepers ?
    Check my watches shop at http://www.rixel.w1w.fr/
    Shipped worldwide from France

Quote Originally Posted by Rixel View Post
    Today i am wearing my PO hommage Name:  KS017-0-2.jpg