Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone check out the new Goldeneye Reloaded yet...?

Quote Originally Posted by sruzgar View Post
    Great info guys, just got an xBox 360 so need to get some Bond Games ASAP, think I will start with QoS.
    Santa was GOOD to you Simon! I think you'll really enjoy QoS!

I would imagine that Goldeneye Reloaded would stay along the same lines as the original with enhanced game play, graphics and story line. With first person shooter games breaking new molds everyday I can only imagine it will rock. As for Bloodstone, I was very excited to recently receive this game however I must agree with David. The duck/cover controls can be a little janky. The game itself is great, it makes you feel as if your living a movie and I believe that was the goal because the controls are very basic. When engaging in hand to hand combat you simple press square and the villain is taken down with a 3-5 hit combo/submission. Great game but don't expect to be challenged much, simply enjoy the story line as I am.

I tried the demo, disappointed to say the most, the very most.

David, I believe Bloodstone was initially a movie script that didn't get picked up. Rather than making it a complete waste, they just turned it into a bad video game.

Just received...woke up early to play it...here we go!

Wow - I actually enjoyed Bloodstone, Q0S looked like a typical rushed movie tie in game with horrendous graphics!!

Started Goldeneye but not getting that loving feeling yet, I'm a huge N64 Goldeneye fan so maybe thats why I'm not thrilled yet!! They prob should have named it something else and changed the script a little

Played Reloaded for about 2.5 hours...good, but feels a bit repetitive...also, the graphics don't look an improvement from Everything or Nothing...feeling kind of luke warm...

I have been thoughly enjoying it since I got it for Christmas. Takes me back to the days of playing the original on N64. But I really enjoy pretty much anything as long as it relates to Bond.

Completed QoS over the weekend! Overall it was ok the graphics were not bad given teh game is a few years old now, it was definetley more CR than QoS but not complaining. Think im going to pick up Bloodtsone next, will report back!

Ive got both GoldenEye and GoS on the Wii, and the zapper is by far the way to go when its ste up right. Now the problem is like minded persons with the same setup and wi-fi, any takers?