The ever changing guide to clothing, gadgets, accessories, vehicles and locations spotted in early released photos and videos from SPECTRE. Spoiler Alert.
A post on Pierce Brosnan's Instagram page tells us the sad news that Brosnan's personal Aston Martin Vanquish is no more.
Director Sam Mendes talks about SPECTRE in a new video released today on 007.com.
In the new issue of Empire Magazine, available from today Thursday
BOND IN MOTION, the largest official collection of original James Bond vehicles anywhere in the world, is to remain at the London Film Museum in Covent Garden until further notice and will see new exhibits added in 2015, including vehicles from the latest Bond adventure, SPECTRE.
Warning: this article might contain spoilers and reveal scenes from the film.
Empire movie magazine reveals their SPECTRE covers of the latest issue, which be available from February 26th.
- 26-02-15 15% OFF the Barbour Commander in color Navy
- 25-02-15 Hotel Palácio Estoril, Portugal
- 19-02-15 #33 Bond Lifestyle Contest - Win a cashmere N.Pe...
- 01-02-15 007 Fragrance for Women
- 30-01-15 Solex Agitator
- 23-01-15 Scalextric C3268A SkyFall Aston Martin DB5 vs Ra...
- 21-01-15 Scalextric C3163A Aston Martin DB5 GoldenEye
- 21-01-15 Scalextric C3162A Aston Martin DB5 Casino Royale
- 21-01-15 Scalextric C3091A Aston Martin DB5 Goldfinger
- 20-01-15 Gucci shoulder bag
- 07-01-15 Golden Gun
- 04-01-15 Gucci leather suitcase
- 19-12-14 Dunhill Unique Gold Lighter
- 07-12-14 Maglite flashlight
- 01-12-14 #32 Bond Lifestyle Contest - Win Orlebar Brown G...
- 20-11-14 Philips D8734 Boombox
- 20-11-14 Philips 660 voice recorder
- 14-11-14 Visiting the Admiral Hotel, a Bond inspired hote...
- 14-11-14 Admiral Hotel, Milan, Italy
- 12-11-14 Omega Speedmaster The Legend Michael Schumacher
- 10-11-14 #31 Bond Lifestyle Contest - Win John Smedley sw...
- 31-10-14 Harrods luxury food hamper
- 30-10-14 Last Man Standing: Tales from Tinseltown - Roger...
- 21-10-14 Barryvox Autophon VS 68
- 06-10-14 #30 Bond Lifestyle Contest - Win the book Golden...
- 05-10-14 Philips LFH 195 voice recorder
- 05-10-14 Philips P330, P430 and P5003 computers
- 05-10-14 ICT 1301 computer
- 01-10-14 Operation: Thunderball S.P.E.C.T.R.E. tow sled
- 30-09-14 Schott NYC Leather Naval Pea Coat 140
- 25-09-14 Philips 2205 Tape Recorder and Philips C90 Tape
- 25-09-14 Philips L6X38 T Transworld de Luxe Antoinette ra...
- 17-09-14 #29 Bond Lifestyle Ford Mustang signed by Tania...
- 17-09-14 Shooting the Bond handguns in Switzerland
- 09-09-14 Three top Bond outfits
- 03-09-14 Celebrating the work of Ian Fleming at the Henle...
- 03-09-14 Shaken Not Stirred evening at Top Secret - Museu...
- 01-09-14 Goldeneye - Where Bond was born: Ian Fleming’s J...
- 29-08-14 Classic Cinemas Paramount Theatre - James Bond F...
- 14-08-14 Bede BD-5J 'Acrostar' Jet
- 06-08-14 Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman
In the movie Thunderball (1965), SPECTRE’s plan for world domination was thwarted by Agent 007 James Bond le
When we read the Fleming novels, or watch the movies, we get the idea of a 007 somewhere between his late thirties and early
"Welcome, Mr. Bond!"
About Bond Lifestyle
I would like to welcome you to Bond Lifestyle, the most stylish and clear online guide to the gadgets, the clothes, the cars, the travel locations and the gambling habits of the most suave secret agent. Find inspiration to improve your style, complete your 007 collection, get ideas for your James Bond theme party, or identify that shirt that you saw in the latest Bond movie SkyFall. Read more about Bond Lifestyle here.
If you have any questions, suggestions... or compliments, contact me here.
Remmert van Braam
"... it's time to revisit essential flourishes of Bond style: www.jamesbondlifestyle.com is akin to an online butler guiding you through the wardrobe ... and travel destinations..."
-The Times Online